Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Blog challenge

Hi there, folks.  Sorry to be so late with getting to this, but I know you'll forgive me. :)

So, what do you say we start this friendly competition (with no real prize other than saying, hey, I blogged a lot this year) on Monday, January 4.  Each blog post needs to have at least 100 words and there should be three posts per week.  If we want to go really crazy, we could take turns picking a topic.

Please post a link to your blog in the comments and every Sunday (or early Monday), I'll recap them all in a post and send out the link through Twitter.

Am I missing anything?  Let me know and let's have some fun!

10 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll see what I can do. Do posts on any of my three blogs count toward the weekly total? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I guess we can allow that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! I was so excited to get started that I posted my first two on the 1st and the 2nd. Dang! That's what I get for being impatient. :)

    http://ticklemyears.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two, BOOM, count 'em, TWO blog-posts today, madam. POW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelleen: :-D Think of it as practice.

    Kevin: You, sir, are a showoff! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. One down, one to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops, make that two to go. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure how you want to do this. All three of mine are posted for the week. :)

    http://ticklemyears.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm posting and toasting.

    http://mitchellonline.com

    ReplyDelete