Thursday, June 3, 2010

10, X, Ten

Ten is just a crazy number. Sometimes it's perfection. Ten fingers, ten toes, she's a 10. It's also the date that we leave for Mexico. It isn't really ten days until the wedding though. Unless you count today also, then I guess it works.

I went and picked up my dress yesterday and I am happy with how it looks once it's on. There might be one thing that I would've changed, but it's so small that I'm probably the only one that would ever even notice it. Let it slide. Woosa.

Today, after purchasing a new keyboard...for my laptop...I await the arrival of the Sears delivery men. Since my efforts in fixing the dryer were thwarted by a basic lack of knowledge and the fear of electrocution, we broke down after about four days and ordered a new washer and dryer. One trip to the laundromat was really more than enough for me. It isn't terrible. I can go and read, but it's just kind of a pain. Lazy American!

Dear self: those favors really aren't going to put themselves together so you might wanna get on that also.

I was asked very recently if I was excited for the wedding/Cancun/moving. Oddly enough, not yet. Somewhere along the line, I think I broke my excited bone (hahahaha, yeah, add your own joke here) and it never got repaired. Maybe it's some sort of self-defense mechanism. If I'm not excited, I won't be let down when I actually get to do things. Maybe I'm just a little bit nutty. Yeah, probably that. I think that the last time I was excited about an event was in January when we went to the Steelers game.

I'm considering heading over to Tumblr for my various rants. Apparently it's easier to do music and photos there. But, seeing as I have a hard time just blogging daily, I don't know. Although, it might be that much easier to do Tumblr. We'll see.

Thanks for putting up with this ridiculous brain emptying as I work on actually preparing myself to write something meaningful. Hang in there! I'll get interesting yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment